- CCMA Closed For The Absolute Striking Challenge: Sat, March 9th, 2019
- Absolute Submission Challenge: BJJ Tournament, Sat, May 11th, 2019
- Kid's Testimonials on Champion's Creed
- Exclusive Interviews With Calgary's Wimp2Warriors
- Client Story: I've had a total transformation and found a new family!
- Parent Viewing Night: Wed, March 20th and Thurs, March 21st
- Champion’s Creed to Host Wimp2Warrior’s Fight Night on April 6
- Brian Bird: The Armbar Escape Clinic Sunday, February 24th
- Parent Participation Night: Wednesday, Feb 20th & Thursday, Feb 21st
- Next Ladies Rolling Session: Sunday, February 10, 2019
- Feb 9 Night of the Ninja Epic Nerf Battle (aka Valentine's Date Night)
- Champion's Creed is Closed Monday, February 18th For Family Day
- Can you use "My Jiu-Jitsu Journal" to crush your goals too?
- Absolute Striking Challenge: Muay Thai Tournament. Sat, March 9th
- Kids Martial Arts Class: Bring-a-Friend Night
- Save the Date: Absolute Submission Challenge. Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Kids Need School Teachers To Sign Off On Their Martial Arts
- Kids Classes Are Better Than Ever!
- Needed: Secret Santas to Build a Christmas Mountain
- NEW MEMBERS: Train ALL of December for FREE
- Champion's Creed is Closed Dec 24th 2018 to Jan 1st 2019 for Christmas
- Giving Back Champion's Creed Style
- Quote: Eat. Sleep. Muay Thai. REPEAT.
- Kids Classes at Champion's Creed Speak For Themselves...
- 3 Reasons Why We Love Our Kids-Class Instructors
- Fun & Fitness for the Whole Family
- Champion's Creed is Closed Monday, Nov 12th, For Remembrance Day
- Champion's Creed Members' Christmas Party: Sunday, Nov 25th, 2018
- Champion's Creed is Closed Saturday, Oct 20th, For Roy Harris Seminar
- Registration Open For Roy Harris Seminar: October 20, 2018
- Quote Day: Jiu-Jitsu Is a Sport Where The Object is to Control
- Calgary's Best Halloween Party - Saturday Oct 27th, 2018
- Champion's Creed is Closed Tuesday Oct 2nd, Due Heavy Snow Fall
- Champion's Creed is Closed Monday, Oct 8th For Thanksgiving Day
- Champion's Creed is Closed For Halloween: Wednesday, Oct 31st, 2018
- New Kids Program: Try One Class for Free
- Class Schedule Change Effective Oct 1st, 2018
- We're Closed Sat, Sept 29th For Wimp 2 Warrior Tryouts
- Quote Day: Do I love her more than Jiu-Jitsu?
- Head Kids-Class Coach: Sheila Bird
- New Kids Classes...Easier than Ever!!!
- Quote Day: Have Fun, Train Hard.
- We're Closed Mon, Sept 3rd For Labour Day
- Move of the Month: Ron Bushfield –The Fireman's Carry
- Mark MacKinnon: Gearing Up for Lion's Fight Muay Thai Title
- New Schedule! More Classes! More Fun!!
- A LIVE Champion's Creed Viewing: UFC Fight, Calgary 2018
- Save the Date: Champion's Creed's Outdoor Pool Summer-Swim Party
- Champion's Creed is Closed Monday, Aug 6th For Heritage Day
- Chad Sawyer, Head Muay Thai Coach
- 10 Interesting Facts About Muay Thai
- Q&A: Is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu an Individual or Team Sport?
- Move of the Month: Brice Willis and His Spiral Armbar
- MMA Fighter and Kids Instructor Le Blanc Gives Back
- Is 2018 Your Year to Mix It Up?
- So, How Big Exactly... Is 5000 Square Feet?
- More Classes, More Fun!
- Fighters, Coaches & Fathers - Geoff Wilson Interviews Coach Brian Bird
- Quote Day: No Limits. No Fear.
- No Classes Monday June 25th
- This Is the Family You Choose, Come Join Us
- Champion's Creed is Closed Monday July 2nd For Canada Day
- Roy Harris Open Class Followed By Purple & Brown Belt Promotions
- Amateur MMA Fighter Nick Leblanc Wins the IMMAF Canadian Championship
- Quote Day: Someone Has to Be the Best in the World
- Champion's Creed Calgary Coaches Work Their Magic for New Students
- Champion's Creed is Closed Monday May 21st For Victoria Day
- Sitting on the Fence? Give our '2-Class Try' a Buy...at only $15
- Find Out What People Are Saying About Champion's Creed
- Who Is The Most Important Person In The Gym At Champions Creed?
- BJJ Seminar With 3rd Degree Black Belt Richard Martens
- Rich Martens: A Pioneer and Teacher of the Gentle Art
- Cian Cowley: A Force to Be Reckoned With as a Coach and a Fighter
- Quote: The More You Sweat, the Less You Bleed in Battle
- Quote Day: When you are trying to listen to your boss but...
- Closed March 24th, 2018 for Kids' Instructors Course
- How to Feed a Fighter: A Nutritionist Tells All
- Mean Hakeem's Story Part 1: The Rising Tide Raises All Ships
- Champion’s Creed Martial Arts Is Making Headlines Again
- Mean Hakeem's Story Part 2: Out of the Rut and Into the Show
- A Champion's Creed Viewing: UFC Debuting Mean Hakeem at National!!!
- Mean Hakeem's Story Part 3: Dawodu’s Ready for MMA’s Biggest Stage
- Video: "Mean" Hakeem Dawodu
- Closed Friday March 30th & Monday April 2nd for Easter Break!
- Move of the Month: Chad Anhelinger – Power Punches
- Q & A: What's the Difference Between Muay Thai and Kickboxing?
- Message To Kids' Class Parents
- Q & A: Why Does Champion's Creed Have An Octagon & A Boxing Ring?
- Quote Day: Set Goals, Smash Them, Repeat
- Can Lineage Be Traced Back To Its Origins For Every BJJ Black Belt?
- Kids Martial Arts: Warm Up Their Bodies, Energize Their Minds
- Hakeem Dawodu Training Session Fundraiser
- Mean Hakeem - Calgary MMA Fighter is Ireland-Bound
- "Mean Hakeem" Fundraiser - Let's keep the momentum going!
- Mean Hakeem's UFC Featherweight Bout is Set for London
- Meeting the Ultimate Fighting Champion
- No Classes Saturday Nov 11 2017
- No Classes Monday October 9, 2017
- No Evening Classes on Halloween
- Ever Wonder How the UFC Became So Popular?
- Champion's Creed Stampede Breakfast - July 15 2017
- The Difference Between Combative and Non-Combative Martial Arts
- Partners with Autism Aspergers Friendship Society of Calgary