We hope everyone is enjoying the new schedule and the flexibility it has offered.
For those children enrolled in our Little Warriors, Big Champs, and Youth Club programs, there are a couple of things we would like to mention that may or may not have been mentioned previously, and we don't want there to be any confusion:
- Children should be dropped off for class no earlier than 5:15 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:45 a.m. on Saturdays, as we do introductions for new potential students before that time.
- As you know, we ask that parents do not watch class due to the fact that we now have all the age groups for children running at the same time and space is limited.
- Sometimes you will see parents staying to watch class and we know this causes confusion, but we just want to reassure you that we only allow parents of a potential new student to watch the first one or two classes so they can see what their child is signing up for and ask any questions they may have at that time. When their children become members they, too, will be informed of the same thing.
- All children who attend must have the gear for the classes they are coming to. This is what they require for each class:
- Monday and Friday Gi (jacket, pants, and belt)
- Wednesday Club T-shirt (MMA gloves optional)
If there are any questions, please either contact us at (587) 324-2920 or email us back at email@example.com
Champion's Creed Team
Champion's Creed MMA
119 - 42 Ave SW
(587) 324-2920 Posted: Sunday, February 25th, 7:01am a year ago