Champions Creed Martial Arts is now offering kids classes for 4-6 year olds due to a huge interest in parents wanting their young children in Martial Arts. The class is taught by Melissa Fryer and Noah Ali.
The class is Saturday from 11:30am-12:20pm (50 minutes)
Cost $65.95 per month
What are the kids are learning?
- Exercises like push ups, squats, jumping jacks and sit ups
- Rolls and break falls
- Jiu-Jitsu positions such as mount, cross mount, guard and rear mount
- Movements that improve their balance and strength
- Learning how to stretch
- Cooperating with others and being a team player
- Listening to instruction and concentrating
- Confidence building
Parents are more than welcome to have their child try out a lesson to see if they like it. Parents can watch if they like or take off and come back when class is over. Please come 10 minutes early for you first trial class to fill out a waiver and have your child meet the instructors.